In this post, you will have a chance to test your knowlege to prepare for the graduation exam.

1. I am so _______ that I cannot say anything, but keep silent.






2. _______ speaking, I do not really like my present job.






3. A letter of _______ is sometimes really necessary for you in a job interview.






4. Her job was so _______ that she decided to quit it






5. Some days of rest may help to _______ the pressure of work.






6. Can you please tell me some information that _______ to the job?






7. Not all teenagers are well _______ for their future job when they are at high school.






8. Qualifications and _______ are two most important factors that help you get a good job.






9. Before the interview, you have to send a letter of application and your résumé to the company.






10. I have just been called _______ a job interview. I am so nervous.





Categories:

Leave a Reply