This exercise will help you check your knowledge abot the Conditional sentences.
1. If I _______ the same problem you had as a child, I might not have succeeded in life as well as you have.






2. I _______ you sooner had someone told me you were in the hospital.






3. Unless you _______ all of my questions,I can’t do anything to help you.







4. “Here ‘s my phone number”.
“Thanks.I’ll give you a call if I _______ some help tomorrow”






5. If he _______ a thorough knowledge of English, he could have applied for this post.






6. If you pass your examination we _____________ a celebration.






7. If I had time, I _____ to the beach with you this weekend.






8. If she_________ late again, she'll lose her job.






9. If I had enough money, I _____ that house.






10. If you had told me earlier, I _____________ it to you.





Categories:

Leave a Reply